- 10-A return that is new but can be be sold as new, plastic on the hand can be removed, the strings show no signs of use. No marks on the racquet
- 9 -Used Once, could be sold as new, might have a few micro scratches
- 8 -Minor scratches on the guard, frame perfect condition
- 7 -Minor scratches on the frame and guard
- 6 -Scratches on the frame, frame still in good condition
- 5 - Frame starting to show wear on the graphite around the guards
The racquet is in used condition, meaning the racquet has been played with. The racquet will be shipped in its current condition including strings and grip and no cover unless otherwised noted in the racquet detail description. If you want the racquet re-strung you call select a new string below (associated cost is posted). Used Racquet Sales are final; When a used racquet is purchased our policy is to immediately reimburse the selling customer with store credit. We understand that descriptions & expectations of unseen used equipment can differ. If the used racquet does not meet your standards, you are more than welcome to send it back, to be re-sold on the Used Racquet Page. You are responsible for setting the selling price. After the racquet sells, you will be given store credit.