gladly meet the prices of our Internet competitors and in some
cases beat their price. We know that price is a critical
WHY LOWER PRICES POSTED ON THE INTERNET OR EBAY COULD HAVE ISSUES
This information will explain why lower prices POSTED on the Internet or Ebay might be a 'Red-Flag" and how to insure your getting the an authentic racquet that includes an one-year warranty.
M.A.P. - Minimum Advertised Price the Tennis Company and other Authorized Dealers are required to advertise
Found a Lower Price
Tennis Company will not be UNDERSOLD! Click Here
We want to know if have found a lower a price. Send us an email
The sellers to watch out for are the ones willing to POST prices below a manufacturer's M.A.P price or try to sell product on Ebay.
WHAT YOU GET FROM A SELLER THAT IS NOT AN AUTHORIZED DEALER
1) No Warranty-manufacturer's require a receipt from an authorized dealer
2) Sellers that have access to product through other authorized dealers willing to pass on product, will remove the Hologram, which voids the warranty of the racquet. The Hologram has hidden information that will tell the manufacturer what authorized dealer the racquets were sold to.
3) Some pass-on grey market products, counterfeit product.
4) Many sellers do not have product in hand when you make a purchase.
Click here to learn how to find out if the seller is an authorized dealer
WHAT IS M.A.P. "MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE"?
A manufacturer can impose upon dealers what is known as (MAP) Minimum Advertised Pricing, which restricts the price a dealer can publish in their ads, catalogs and web sites. Some manufacturers such as Wilson & Prince view FREE shipping as M.A.P. policy violation.
CAN A RETAILER SELL PRODUCT BELOW M.A.P.?
Yes!! MAP does NOT restrict a dealer from actually selling a product at an extremely attractive price; but items cannot be advertised below a certain value set by the manufacturer.
HOW TO TELL IF A SELLER IS AN AUTHORIZED DEALER?
With little effort, you can insure you are purchasing from an authorized dealer. Many unauthorized sellers offer grey-market merchandise, or remove holograms to avoid tracing, which also voids the warranty of any legitimate racquet. Many unauthorized sellers do not have product in hand, take your money, they looks ways to find you product, delaying your order.
- Manufacturer prohibits product protected by their MAP policy to be sold on on either EBAY or another auction site.
- Ebay sellers that don't offer a phone number or physically address trying to hide from manufacturers.
- A web site that offers product below MAP price. Price check other Internet sites to confirm MAP pricing.
- Canadian dealers found on EBAY may be an authorized dealer, but only for product sold within in Canada. US racquet manufacturers will not offer a warranty for products purchased outside the USA.
- Tennisspot.net is not authorized to sell Wilson, Prince or Head products. You can check the following web sites to confirm authorized dealers.
NOT ALL THINGS ARE EQUAL-HOW TO COMPARE RACQUET PRICES?
Is stringing included? We offer a free basic synthetic gut string job with the option for upgrades. ($18-30 value)
Shipping Costs? We offer FREE FedEx ground shipping for orders over $100
Canadian sellers have hidden charges. Importing racquets from another country will incur another 7% Duty Tax from US Customs.
As an Authorized dealer you get an one year manufacturer WARRANTY.
Add-on Value? We include bags or other products at reduce pricing with the purchase of racquet.
HOW DO THESE RETAILERS GET PRODUCT IF THEY ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED DEALER?
Products either can be diverted from another US authorized dealer (which will be closed down if caught), or from international sources or even from the grey market. Manufacturer's have gone to great lengths to insure racquets are only sold by authorized dealers. By using a hologram, located on the throat of each racquet, manufacturers can keep track of what racquets are sold to which retailers.
I FOUND A LOWER PRICE FROM ANOTHER AUTHORIZED DEALER
While there are some rare exceptions and we cannot always guarantee that we will match or beat any price out there - we want to stay in business for years to come and maintain our high level of customer service - we are committed to your satisfaction, and we will try our best to give you the best price and exceptional service, and make sure you truly get the best deal, best value, no matter what you buy from us. We do want to know if you found a better "as shipped pricing" at another Authorized US Dealer - we will do our best to earn your business and will try to meet or even beat that price.
In the event of misprinted prices, we reserve the right to sell the items at the correct, current price.
Racquet Price Matching
We will gladly meet the racquet prices of our Internet competitors! However, we must be able to verify the lower price. If cannot confirm a the lower price, our price will stand. Simply give us a call and inform our staff you found a better price from another source. We will honor the lower price if the following criteria's are met. This policy applies to exact (including color) models with manufacturer warranties, in stock availability (must have the correct size), must be an authorized dealer and does not apply towards closeout items or stock clearance, or a membership prices. We reserve the right to confirm lower prices before we finalize the sale.